The best time to travel is
Piedmont has its special charm in every season. Whether it's the first warm rays of sunshine in spring, for a relaxing pool holiday in summer, for the wine harvest in September or the truffle season in October/November - the Italian countryside can be enjoyed in many different ways all year round.
Season at Villa Gaia
April to November (other periods on request)
Arrival and minimum stay
Villa Gaia is only rented on a weekly basis. The house will be ready for occupancy from
4 p.m., departure must be by 10 a.m. at the latest. In principle, long-term rental is possible. You will receive detailed check-in information with the booking confirmation.
The maximum occupancy of Villa Gaia is 13 people.
Pets are not allowed in Villa Gaia.
Villa Gaia is a non-smoking holiday home.
The prices are per week for the entire house.
June, July and August: € 7,350
May and September: € 6,300
April, October and November: € 5,950
Included in the price
- Saltwater infinity pool (6x12m) incl surge massage
- Two e-bikes for free usage
- Weekly change of towels, pool towels and bed linen & (final) cleaning
- Wifi connection throughout the house, in the courtyard and in the pool area
- Satellite TV
- Use of washing machine and dryer
- Underfloor heating in the house (if required)
- Wall box for charging e-cars
- Heating costs for the pool to a maximum of 26 degrees Celsius water temperature (plus € 250 per week)